The information contained in or made available through this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or a medical exam. You should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
As with any exercise or health-related program or activity, you should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before participating in the NeuroElements® approach.
NeuroElements® makes no warranties or guarantees concerning any particular outcome, result, or improvement from participation in the NeuroElements® practices.
NeuroElements® is not responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, or other damages including but not limited to economic loss, injury or illness that may result from participating in the NeuroElements® approach.
NOTE: These programs are not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. If you suspect you have a medical problem, please contact your doctor.
The testimonials and stories published on this site are from real people (their names may or may not have been changed). These include:
- adults and children who have worked with Jackie Mason
- adults and children who have received sessions from Jackie Mason
- people who have read Jackie mason's book and implemented NeuroElements in their lives
- people who have used NeuroElements® downloads
- people who have participated in NeuroElements® Workshops and Programs